Making a Will and Elderly Client Services
Its said that there are only two certainties in life - death and taxes. But with planning, you can ensure you provide for your loved ones so that both the pain of bereavement and any burden of taxation is lessened.
Wills and Planning Your Estate
Our qualified and experienced solicitors are here to advise you so that your loved ones are protected both financially and practically. Also, when the time comes, we can help your executors with the administration of your estate and any trust established in your Will.
We can provide you with advice and support on a wide range of matters, including:
- Making a Will - To give you control over who will inherit your assests;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA) - To provide help to those who need assistance in financial and welfare decisions;
- Court of Protection - When the individual no longer has the capacity to make the decisions themselves;
- Grants of Probate - Legal confirmation that the Will is valid;
- Estate and Trust Administration - Looking after the Estate during Probate;
- Inheritance Tax Planning - Beneficial for Esates over £325,000.00;
- Long term Wealth Planning - Making your money work for you.